Our Physicians Offer A Full Range Of Health Care Services For Your Entire Family.
Welcome to Highland Woods Health at Panther Creek and Alden Bridge in The Woodlands, TX. Our highly skilled physicians offer comprehensive health care services for you and your entire family.
At Highland Woods Health, we know that the doctor-patient relationship is an important one. That is why we make it our mission to build, not only a relationship with our patients but a partnership that is based on a mutual trust and confidence. In doing this, we are better able to get assistance in finding the correct diagnosis and treatment plan that is best for them.
Each of our physicians truly care about their patients and will take whatever time is needed to listen to their concerns, discuss their diagnosis with them and to answer whatever questions they may have. We believe that taking that extra time will result in better overall medical care for the patient and their entire family.
We offer open-access online scheduling allowing you to set up your appointments at a time that works best for you. Whether you are in need of a physical exam, recheck or a same-day appointment due to illness or injury, we want you to get the appointment you want when you want it.
We look forward to getting to know you and providing your family their healthcare needs.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.